Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Moo.. haw! BAT!?

There is something deeply wrong in the social network, people take everything posted on facebook as a personal statement. Its hilarious given the random nature of the posts, from instant do it yourself CPR techniques to beautiful landscapes marred by cliche snippets of deep, really deep worldy wisdom.

Wrote this disaster of a rhyming widget when I ODed on some piano tracks featuring lost love. Had to get all that despondent yearning out of my system. Even put a hash tagged disclaimer at the end, to prevent viscous mislead, with some self deprecatory humour. Did not work.

Got strange reactions, people messaging me to ask if i had a breakup, and friends stoning unrelated stupid nonsense posting of mine the next day (okay it was a picture of Illeanas' what can I do? i fell in love with her since Barfi! It should be karmically illegal to have such huge doe eyes, it looks okay on bambi, it plays havoc with common sense (mine) when humans display such doey prerogatives), positively lambasting my reason for existence, which usually goes unpunished all the time; whining that it is unbecoming with all the other posting i have done in the recent past. 

Cannot people write nonsense just for the heck of it anymore?




When foul rhyme seeks pristine disdain
And cadence fey finds sanity vain
As the light splits, and true colours are born

So my love for you, from chaos will be torn


When I learn to simply rhyme my love

Thru rain and shine, on weedy thyme my love

Ballads will I write thee you whore

Sonnets to death you, will I so bore


Sinful dreams abound in me mind
Your ooo la la lovely swaying behind
A golden sun born near me lungs
Living rhythms climb heavenly rungs

Beauty claims and then lets all, all go

Beauty's darling love child now let me go?

My love,did I just call you a whore?
Lofty dismay loves rhyme sickenin sour


Long days I loved the simple deep dark

Flinging truth from heaven's ornate rooftops

Poisoning time letting the pedants bark

Wanting Lilies, loving Roses among many many bottle pops


Quiet noise loved my rhythm then

Blistering lovely truth rained on fools when

I am happy now, as only wise men can be

For i've learnt to groove like bumble fuckin bee




#This May be continued if suck prevails

This rhyme is so not a love fail

We rhyme simply for rhyme's sake

Deep in mind when wily boredoms bake


Again not an atheist stunt. Divine terms must be thought of in pagan constructs. You just do NOT mess with the metaphysical!

No comments:

Post a Comment